ALIGN AND REDEFINE YOUR BODY
Book Your First 1-1 Session
Get The First Group Session For Free
- Ease aches and pains to help move freely and prevent further degeneration
- Increase core stability and sculpt their figure
- Improve posture and body alignment
- Lengthen, strengthen and improve muscle tone without adding bulk.
- Relax and destress from the daily hectic pace
1:1 Matwork Classes
This allows me to understand your goals and devise a suitable lesson plan. It is also an opportunity to learn the fundamentals of Pilates, which will aid you once you join group classes.
Group Matwork Classes
Feel comfortable practicing Pilates with other members who have similar goals but achieve them at your own pace. Props and small equipment regularly used to add resistance to your workout and make the classes dynamic.
Join in from the comfort of your home without having to spend time travelling to the studio and find parking space.
Class size is still small so as to ensure individual attention can be maintained.
In the absence of studio equipment, several household items like tins, cushion, chair, kitchen roll incorporated into the routine to make it challenging.